I wanted to go ahead and send out the webinar this morning given the market volatility.
When we are in a correction it is always important to look at past corrections to see how they played out. One of the most important things to take away is that corrections are almost never V Shaped recoveries. They need time to digest the sell offs. Usually after the water fall (which we are in) we will get a reversal day…a short term rally…and then the market will roll back over after it has sucked every one in.
I believe the you have a better chance of making money if you buy something on a reversal day to stick your toe in the water instead of waiting until day 4 or 5 of a rally
In this webinar I cover the following topics…
1. Nasdaq finally breaks 200 DMA
2. We study 2010, 2011. 2015 and early 2018 market corrections (hint: they all took a second leg down)
3. Market Breadth enters correction territory
4. Energy and Health Care are the leaders
5. Analyze Sector and Industry Charts
6. A look at the strongest growth stocks breaking down (not pretty)
P.S. I just created my brand new Weekly Reversal Course. Click the link below and get your weekly game plan.