*Please make the video FULL screen.
In this week's VLOG I want to discuss a SIMPLE and Powerful ETF rotational strategy I use for some of my long term money. If you have an IRA or 401k..I assume most of you have some long term ETFs or mutual funds.
Well...you really need to watch this video to make sure you don't get stuck in the wrong ETF for the next 8 years.
From 2000 to 2008 Emerging Markets outperformed S&P 336% vs 49% LOL. Meaning your emerging market ETF would have beat your S&P 500 ETF by 5 fold.
But trends don't last forever...from 2010 to 2017 S&P beat emerging markets 89% to -13%. Boy is that a shift. You don't wan't to be holding the laggard for that long of a period hoping it will relive its glory days.
In this video I am going to show you....
1. How to easily identify if you should overweight International stocks, emerging markets or S&P 500
2. why I think international stocks could beat the S&P over next 5-8 years
3. exactly how I would play each one (enter/exit)
4. why you need to invest in the Leaders (not Laggards)
5. the fundamental and techinical reasons on why it is time to over weight international stocks
PLEASE DON'T GO OUT AND BLINDLY BUY ANYTHING I DISCUSS HERE.
To be able to set up the relative charts I discuss in the video, see the image below.